- Input:- 1 x RCA (L & R)
- Input Impedance:- MM 47K (48dB gain), MC 470R (68dB gain)
- Optional "high gain":- MC 117R (74dB gain)
- Input Sensitivity:- MM - 2 volts RMS for 5mV input. MC - 2 volts RMS for 0.5mV input
- Output: Connections:- 1 x RCA (L & R)
- Output Impedance:- 600 ohms
- Frequency Response:- 20Hz – 20KHz (+/- 1dB)
- Power Consumption:- (115v & 230v) - 17watts
- Size:- (L x W x H inc feet) 335mm x 170mm x 108mm
- Weight:- 3.15kgs
The output stage has a low impedance high current output, which enables it to be used with any pre-amp or main amplifier, whether valve or transistor, or even a transformer type volume control (TVC).
The Convergence Phono is also available in a Signature version. The "Signature" version has selected components fitted, plus a few other improvements incorporated that Graham found to improve the audio fidelity even further.